Your quest begins on 4.9.22
Campus shuttle busses will depart from center campus—the stop across from Kresge lawn—to MIT InnovationHQ (E38) about every 20 minutes.
On Saturday, April 9th, adMITs will arrive at MIT InnovationHQ (iHQ) to begin the quest to discover Innovation at MIT!
You’ll learn about the process of taking an idea from inception through to impact by:
- Forming Innovation Teams of three
Consider now the partners who’ll carry your team to success!
- Making your way through iHQ by completing a series of fun Innovation Activities
Don’t worry! These activities are just fun ways to introduce ideas & processes of innovation at MIT. You’re not creating a startup…just have fun!
- Tracking your progress through the Innovation Passport “app” on your phone
- Meeting the people and organizations that make the Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E) ecosystem a thriving, active, and engaged community
- Celebrating your success by claiming your prize👇🏽, a photo op, lunch, and ice cream exclusively for you…MIT’s newest innovators!
Get the lay-of-the-land
- Learn about what MIT students do at iHQ.
- Exterior views of IHQ & surroundings 👇🏽