The student community has spoken: iHQ Summer Session kicks off soon!
What is iHQ Summer Session?
iHQ Summer Session is a 10 week program offering space & time for you and/or your team to focus on your projects/startups while building community at iHQ.
What will I have access to by participating?
- 24/7 access to iHQ shared-spaces*
- Scheduled community lunches
- Fuzzy matching system to meet other innovators
- End-of-Summer Celebration
How do I join Summer Session and get iHQ access?
All participants (current MIT students, new MIT alumni, and non-MIT teammates) must complete an individual Innovator Profile here. 👉
If I’m already participating in a program this Summer (e.g., UROP, Sandbox, DeltaV, etc.), can I join this too?
Yes! That is *literally* what iHQ Summer Session is for—a place and program that supports innovators of all stages and sizes to have a home-base with friendly faces and structure for the Summer.
* No private or storage space available. Full details to follow.